- Parent Central Registration & Outreach Service
Click HERE for more information.
- Child Development Center (CDC) 6 weeks - 5 years (Kindergarten)
Our Mission: The Fort Hamilton Child Development Center (CDC) is committed to offering a consistent, safe, nurturing environment for children ages six weeks –Pre-kindergarten. The Center offers a nurturing staff, balanced, nutritional meals, and age-appropriate activities and curriculum. All staff members are CPR, First Aid, emergency medication, and special needs trained.
- Certified by the Department of Defense.
- Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- Balanced, nutritionally approved meals and snacks.
- Age-appropriate developmental activities.
- Parent-involvement activities.
- Parent-teacher conferences conducted twice yearly.
- Creative Curriculum Assessments
- Strong Beginnings
- Hourly Care
Visit our Hourly Care webpage for details.
- Full Day Care
The program operates during the school year. Includes center-based service that meets the needs of working parents requiring child-care services up to 12 hours per day for children six weeks through kindergarten age on a regularly scheduled basis. Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks are included. Fees are based on total household income.
- Care for children six weeks to kindergarten age
- 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Strong Beginning / Pre-Kindergarten
Pre-Kindergarten is a program on a continual basis from September - May.
- Programs fees are based on your total household income.
- Strong Beginnings is a 3.5 hours/day program four days/week that provides school readiness skills for children turning four by 1 September.
- Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to noon.
- Children 4 years old are eligible.