- Club Membership
Club Member Benefits:
- 10% Discount on all Food Purchases (Discount does not apply to Alcoholic Beverages or Special Events)
- 1 Birthday Coupon per Membership (Head of House hold Birthday only, Value of $20.00) (Coupon does not apply to Alcoholic Beverages or Special Events).
- 1 Wedding Anniversary Coupon per Membership (Value of$40.00) (Coupon does not apply to Alcoholic Beverages or Special Events).
- Waived Rental Fees when booking Catered Events at our venue.
- Free or Discounted access to year-round activities.
- Priority access to Outdoor Recreational Swimming.
- Annual Installation Access Privileges. (This does not apply to all ID card holders, some of which are not required to complete an annual background check to obtain and maintain Club Membership)
Download a printable brochure HERE!
- Annual Club Membership Fees
Active Duty Free Upon Request Free Retirees (Full Term - 20 Years with current ID) $220 Disabled 100% Service Connected Free Upon Request Free Disabled 90% or less Serviced Connected $260
Federal Employees: $280
DoD Civilians with a Common Access Card (CAC) Veterans Affairs Postal Service (USPS)
State Employees: $300
NYPD FDNY MTA Correctional Officers
Non-Military Civilians: $400 (Up to 4 Family Members)
Download a complete facility's Hours of Operations Calendar!
Located at U.S. Army Fort Hamilton in Brooklyn, NY, the Fort Hamilton Community Club is a New York historical landmark specializing in fine dining and catering. Our facility offers casual dining, full-service brunch buffet, after-hours lounge, an outdoor swimming pool to the military and the general public. The Community Club's beautiful grounds, overlooking the Verrazano Bridge, adds a sense of history while providing elegance to a conference, private party or wedding.
Please visit our pages for more information: