- Civilian Fitness Program
We offer new exciting ways to customize your workout during regular hours, all year long. Open only to Department of Defense (DoD) employees with supervisors approval.
This program includes:
- Fitness assessments
- Personal training
- Nutritional guidance
- Exercise regimen
- 3 hours a week during duty day
- Fitness Center Amenities
- Stretching room with bosu balls
- Cable crossover
- Hammer Strength weight machines
- Resistance bands
- Ab machines
- Floor mats
- Training equipment
- Free weights
- Ankle weights
- Agility ladders
- Foam rolls
- Heavy bag and speed bag
- Video station
- Indoor cycling bikes
- Stretching machines
- Cardio equipment
- Elliptical trainers
- Stational bikes
- Weight room
- Stability balls
- Squat racks
- Medicine balls
- Locker rooms
- Wellbeats System
- 1 basketball court
- 1 softball fields
- 1 Basketball court
- Fitness Center Policies
- Dress Policy
- Military Members may wear boots and uniform while lifting in all areas. No sharp objects in pockets or pants. Uniform must be clean. Combat boots are not allowed on cardio equipment.
- Sneakers, athletic, or fitness shoes are permitted.
- “Barefoot” or “five finger” shoes are permitted as long as feet are covered.
- Fitness attire tank tops and sports bras are permitted, as long as it covers the chest area.
- PT Uniform required from 0530 to 0800.
- Open toe shoes, flip-flops, bare feet or socks.
- Cutoff denims shorts, jeans, dress pants, belts, pants with zipper.
- Non fitness attire tank tops and/or sport bras that are deemed offensive or revealing.
- Mesh tops, see through tops, bathing suits, bikini tops, cut and off shirts.
- Any clothing with offensive or foul language. Hats and/or excessive jewelry.
- Intramural Sports
Note: Intramural Sports are currently suspended due to COVID-19.
We offer sporting competitions throughout the year such as:
- Flag Football
All Army Sports:
All Army Sports directly supports the readiness and well-being of Soldiers. Participants may be selected to represent the Army in Armed Forces Sports Championships, National and International competitions. The All Army Sports Program is designed to allow Soldiers to fulfill individual potential and rise to the highest possible level of performance. On Fort Hamilton, call 1(718)630.4793.
For the All Army Sports calendar and deadlines, or for more information, visit All Army Sports.
Sports & Fitness Director +1(718) 630-4830
General Inquiries +1(718) 630-4793
Fitness Specialist +1(718) 630-4935