Sports and Fitness
Hours of Operation
|Monday||5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Tuesday||5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Thursday||5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Friday||5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Sunday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Federal Holidays||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Training Holiday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
- Class Schedule
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Aquatic Exercise 7:45AM* Aquatic Exercise 7:45AM* Aquatic Exercise 7:45AM* Strength & Conditioning 8:00AM Strength & Conditioning 8:00AM Strength & Stretching 10:00AM Spinning Class 9:00AM Aquatic Exercise 6:30PM* Spinning Class 10:30AM Strength & Conditioning 11:15AM Zumba 6:00PM Spinning Class 7:00PM Zumba 6:00PM Aquatic Exercise 6:30PM*
* Aquatic Startic May 30th.
- Single class $7 for DoD ID cardholders
- SIngle class $15 Non DoD ID cardholders. Registration is required.
- Civilian Fitness Program
We offer new exciting ways to customize your workout during regular hours, all year long. Open only to Department of Defense (DoD) employees with supervisors approval.
This program includes:
- Fitness assessments
- Personal training
- Nutritional guidance
- Exercise regimen
- 3 hours a week during duty day
- Wellbeats System
- Select 'Work Now'.
- Read User Agreement and select 'Accept'.
- Peruse the Channels. Select a Channel to see each individual class. You can preview a class by selecting it. To take a class press 'Take this Class'.
- The class automatically begin once you have selected. 'Take this Class'. The projector takes approximately 90 seconds to warm-up. Once the class enters 'In the Studio Right Now' your class will begin.
- To select a different class or to end the current one select 'CANCEL'.
- Once the projector has cooled down, select 'Workout Now' to choose a different class.
- Fitness Center Amenities
- Stretching room with bosu balls
- Cable crossover
- Hammer Strength weight machines
- Resistance bands
- Ab machines
- Floor mats
- Training equipment
- Free weights
- Ankle weights
- Agility ladders
- Foam rolls
- Heavy bag and speed bag
- Video station
- Indoor cycling bikes
- Stretching machines
- Cardio equipment
- Elliptical trainers
- Stational bikes
- Weight room
- Stability balls
- Squat racks
- Medicine balls
- Locker rooms
- 1 basketball court
- 1 racketball court
- 1 softball fields
- 1 Basketball court
- Dress Policy
- Military Members may wear boots and uniform while lifting in all areas. No sharp objects in pockets or pants. Uniform must be clean. Combat boots are not allowed on cardio equipment.
- Sneakers, athletic, or fitness shoes.
- “Barefoot” or “five finger” shoes are permitted as long as feet are covered.
- Fitness attire tank tops and sports bras are permitted, as long as it covers the chest area.
- Open toe shoes, flip-flops, bare feet or socks.
- Cutoff denims shorts, jeans, dress pants, belts, pants with zipper.
- Non fitness attire tank tops and/or sport bras that are deemed offensive or revealing.
- Mesh tops, see through tops, bathing suits, bikini tops, cut and off shirts.
- Any clothing with offensive or foul language. Hats and/or excessive jewelry.
We offer sporting competitions throughout the year such as:
- Flag Football
All Army Sports
All Army Sports directly supports the readiness and well-being of Soldiers. Participants may be selected to represent the Army in Armed Forces Sports Championships, National and International competitions. The All Army Sports Program is designed to allow Soldiers to fulfill individual potential and rise to the highest possible level of performance. On Fort Hamilton, call +1(787)630.4793. For the All Army Sports calendar and deadlines, or for more information, visit All Army Sports.
Sports & Fitness Director +1(718) 630-4830
General Inquiries +1(718) 630-4793
Fitness Specialist +1(718) 630-4935