Date: Oct 27, 8 p.m. - Oct 28, 12 a.m.
You are invited to join us at the Fort Hamilton Community Club on Friday, October 27, 2017! Start planning your costume for the best Zombie Ball around, and bring your friends together for a night full of surprises, amazing music, food, and drinks from 8:00 pm - 12:00 am. We will have a costume contest and we will be giving prizes for the BEST Zombie King and Queen of the Night! (All costumes are welcome to enter, but you must be dressed). The party will take place on Fort Hamilton Community Club, a national historic landmark with access to the patio overlooking the Verrazano Bridge!
- Bar & Pool Table
- DJ Music
- Meet-n-Greet Monsters (Great photo-ops!)
- Registration closes one day before the event. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Registration required for Non DoD ID card holders.
- A valid picture ID card is required to enter Fort Hamilton.
- Twenty guests registry limitation per email. Use multiple emails is the list reach the maximum of participants.
- Must be 18 or older to enter. Must be 21 and older to drink. Please drink responsibly. .
- Parking available ONLY to Fort Hamilton tenants.
- No refunds or exchange.
Join the Fort Hamilton, AAFES & DeCA for the Children's Fall Festival on Friday, October 27th / 4:00 - 6:00 PM. For more information and registration click HERE.
$15 in Costume
$20 no Costume
Registration is required to Non- DoD ID card holders. Registration closes October, 26th. Registration is recommended to DoD ID card holders, same-day tickets available to DoD ID card holders upon availability.
- Tel: +1(718)630.4772/4771
- Military DSN Tel: 7186304471