Join us in a night of fun and engaging education for Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month. Agencies on base will present topics on social and public health issues to parents and teens. Topics will include: healthy relationships, self-care, mental health, hygiene, running away, safe sex, and the effect of drugs/alcohol use. Then, close out the evening with dinner on us!
Participant will get:
- Free Body Scrub/Shea Butter/Soaps (Skincare Product) sponsored by Oshunola Naturals
- Free Italian Dinner
This event is sponsored by Oshunola Naturals and Vesuvio. Sponsorship does not imply any Federal Endorsement.
When you are at the registration page:
- Click the button located at the bottom left of the page.
- Choose "Continue as a Guest".
- Fill out your information and click "Add to Cart".
- Hit "OK" to agree to the terms.
- Enter guest(s) information if you have any, then hit "Submit".
- Hit "Proceed To Checkout" to complete you registration.
- A receipt will be sent to your email and you can also click "View Confirmation Receipt (in.PDF format)" to download a copy.