Date: Oct 27 2018, 9 a.m.
9:00 am: COL Andrew Zieseniss, USAG Fort Hamilton, Commanding - Briefing & RAD Benefits Presentations
The day kicks off in the Fort Hamilton Post Theater! Join Usat 8 AM to sign-in and enjoy a lite breakfast and refreshments to jump start your day!
- Retiree Benefits Updates
- Soldier For Life / Retirement Services
- Delta Dental
- Patriotic and military service songs medley by the American Bombshells.
- Registration/Sign-In Coffee hosted by the FortHamilton Retiree Council.
Time: 10:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Location: Sports and Fitness - Mac Arthur Rd. Bldg. 402 Brooklyn 11252
Bring your DD214 to access your personal VA & DFASfiles! Note: Wellness Fair doors will open at the end ofthe 9 AM USAG Fort Hamilton RAD Benefits Briefing held in the Post Theater.
The fair features over 50 Information & Wellness Exhibitors!
- Fitness Tours
- Mini Massages
- Wellbeing Guidance
- Medical & Insurance
- Nutrition Consultations
- VA Mobile Medical Unit
- Flu Shots
- RADedu -Mini Info Sessions w / Q & A
- VA VILLAGE (VHA, VBA, NCA & Vet Center)
- Meet with VA, DAV Disability Claims and DFAS Reps and more!
Time: 12:30 – 3:00 PM: RAD Luncheon
Location: Fort Hamilton Community Club
Cost: $15.00 per person
Visit the FMWR booth at the Wellness Fair to purchase your lunch ticket in advance and speed through the line! Cash Sales only.
- Shuttle Bus Available on post.