Date: Oct 26 2018, 5 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Bring the whole family to this Kids Quiet Halloween Event!
Put on your headphones, grab your bowling partner, and get ready for an afternoon of scary fun!
- Top 40 Dance Hits
- 80’s, 90’s & 2K Throwbacks
- Hip Hop, R&B
Your experience includes:
- A pair of Quiet Events headphones
- Free Bowling
- Face Painting
- Goodie Bag
- Food & Drinks available for purchase
Costume contest, and prizes for 1st place of each age category:
- 0-5 yrs
- 6-9 yrs
- 10-12 yrs
- Bowling lanes limited and not guaranteed
- This event is open to the public with registration
What to bring:
- You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
- No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
How it works:
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between stations with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color (green, blue or red) assigned to a channel you are listening. here is no need to compromise! Remove your headset, and hear others sing...or have a conversation with your friends without shouting.
$10 per person (Online)
$15 per person (At door)
Open ONLY to DoD ID card holders.