Date: Oct 27 2017, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Join the Fort Hamilton MWR, AAFES & DeCA for an evening full of art & crafts, pumpkin patch, haunted house, vendors & more!
Children 12 Yrs old and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Registration closes one day before the event. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Registration required for Non DoD ID card holders.
- A valid picture ID card is required to enter Fort Hamilton.
- Twenty guests registry limitation per email. Use multiple emails is the list reach the maximum of participants.
- Minors under 10 years of age do not need an ID card to enter (Registration is required).
- Parking available ONLY to Fort Hamilton tenants.
- No refunds or exchange.
After the Children's Fall Festival join us for the Zombie Ball, a night of the living dead, food/ drinks, music, and more! Registration and fees apply. Click HERE for more details.
- FREE to all Military, DoD ID Card Holders and their Dependents.
- $5 for Registered Guest.
Registration required to Non-DoD ID card holders; online registration closes October, 26th. Registration recommended to DoD ID card holders. Same day tickets available for DoD ID card holders.
- Tel: +1(718)630.4772/4771
- Military DSN Tel: 7186304471