This category has no events at the moment, but you can still find facilities and programs information below.
- Open Recreation
- Unity TKD School of Martial Arts
- Piano & Guitar Classes
- Fort Hamilton 5K Running Club
- Weight Loss Challenge
- Strength and Conditioning
- Tai Chi
- Chiropractor Care
- Sunday Family Gymnasium Time
- Spinning Classes
- Pool Season! (Pool memberships are on a waitlist for everyone except for Active Duty and Dependents. Pool season will be available to Non-DoD affiliated members based on first come, first serve).
- Karaoke on Thursdays
- Trivia Nights
- Wine and Paint Night
- Lobby Hero by Kenneth Lonergan
- Fort Hamilton Comic Con 2017
- All Day Madness
- Around the World Lunch
- Wings Special
- Lunch & Bowl
- Party Savings
- Loyalty Card
Military Appreciation Days
- STATEN ISLAND YANKEES - August 5
- BROOKLYN CYCLONES -August 28
- Bay Ridge, 3rd Avenue, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Streets are closed for pedestrians to stroll along the avenue and enjoy local restaurants, stores, shopping and live music performances.
- August 4 - 80th - 90th Street
- July 21 & August 11 - 68th Street - 80th Street
Street Fairs and Festivals
- Street close to traffic. Enjoy live music, great food from restaurants and food carts, vendors, children activities and much more.
Manhattan Street Festivals - now thru November 2017
- Mardi Gras Productions https://nycstreetfairs.com/
- Rockaway Caribbean Carnival 2017 Saturday, Aug. 19th 11am
Brooklyn Street Festivals/Events
- 68th PCT Night Out Against Crime
- Tuesday, August 1, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- 79th Street and Shore Road Park, Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
- Come out and meet Bay Ridge's local law enforcement officers from the 68th PCT and representatives from local businesses and organizations. Information tables, live music entertainment, food, children activities, rides and much more.
43rd Annual Atlantic Antic Street Festival, Brooklyn,
- Sunday September 24, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Hicks Street to 4th Avenue along Atlantic Avenue, http://atlanticave.org