- How to Make a Reservation
Reservations can be made 14 days in advance. CYS Registration is required.
- By phone: Call our the Child & Youth Services at +1(718) 630-4518. Hours of operation are Mon. through Fri. from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Program Details
- Patrons are responsible for payments after services are rendered, except Hourly Care site at the Soldier and Family Assistance Center (SFAC)*
- Payments are based on start/end of the reservation.
- Minimum stay is two hours. The maximum is 25 hours per week per child.
- The fee is $4/hr.
- Meals/snacks are provided, and USDA approved.
- Medications are not administered at any time.
What to Bring:
- Hourly care packet must be brought to each visit. A child cannot remain without this packet.
- CYSS membership card.
- Complete set of extra clothing labeled with child’s name.
- All children in attendance must wear closed toe shoes.
- Disposable diapers (diapers are checked every hour-bring at least 1 (one) for each hour in attendance).
- All bottles and pacifiers must be labeled with child’s name.
- The only medication that can be administered in hourly care is rescued meds.
- All rescue medications must be prescribed and come in original container labeled with child and physician name, and date of prescription. If rescue meds are not provided, care will be denied.
- All children with rescue meds must have SNAP or MAPS accompany them.
- Basic Care items (i.e. diaper creams, lip balm) are not administered in hourly care.
Cancellations, No Show, Late Policies:
- Same day cancellation fee is $8 per child.
- No show fees are $8 per child.
- Fees must be paid at next visit.
- Reservations may be canceled after 15 minutes if no courtesy call is given.
- Late pick up fees will be applied at $1 per minute after reservation ends, not to exceed $15 per visit.
* Pre-payment is the only payment option for Hourly Care at the Soldier and Family Assistance Center (SFAC).
Ages 6 weeks to 12 years
Certain Child Development Centers (CDC) offer reserved and drop-off care on an hourly basis. Children must be registered to use CYS Hourly Care. Registration must be completed in person at CYS Parent Central Services.